We are gearing up to re-open Studio Flux for limited open, self-directed training, beginning Monday June 8th.
Before signing up, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the following documents:
Please note the following:
- Those with high risk levels for COVID-19, or those displaying symptoms of COVID-19 should NOT attend at this time.
- These training sessions are only open to experienced aerialists; no beginner students.
- All sign ups must be done at least 24 hours in advance – absolutely no drop-ins
- According to En Piste, circus training areas need to be 16-20ft apart. Unfortunately this means one participant and one supervisor at a time, so pricing will be comparable to a private rental of the space. Hopefully we will be able to allow more participants soon so that we can reduce the cost.
- A limited amount of training bursaries are available to those in need through Hercinia Arts Collective, thanks to Canada Council for the Arts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If you are attending our Training Times, for everyone’s safety, you must bring:
- Your own aerial equipment including equipment specific hardware (figure 8, O ring, bear claw, etc.) We will provide a swivel and carabiner for each point.
- Pen to sign our waiver and sign in sheet
We also recommend:
- Props (bands, blocks, etc)
- Personal hand sanitizer (please note you must still wash your hands)
- Slippers, socks or similar for moving around the space
- Personal towel for hand washing
- We unfortunatley cannot provide these items for everyone who comes to train
We will have a limited number of silks available to rent for $10/session. You must book these at least 24hrs in advance through email@example.com